BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

mandag 15. desember 2008

Most fun skiingtrip ever

I was looking through some pictures the other day and desided to finally scan them in. Here are some pictures from the most fun skiingtrip ever!

Me, Oliver, Torgrim and Linge in Andorra. Hoping Oliver can help shed som light on the events of this vacation. It was such a blast and i remember it with so much joy. Could tell u some stories, but I guess most of them are the "you had to be there" kind.

Oliver - please share ur fine memories from this trip ^^

Torgrim was the only one Telemarking in Andorra - what Oliver is doing here I am not sure of ha ha: Afterski was not as empty as it may seem on this pic. We had our share of cheap fun-- beer, wacky sunglasses and a huge afro wig.

Torgrim

Elin and Lee, the cute carpenter:

Elin and Lee again:





3 kommentarer:

Oli sa...

OMG!!! I was looking thorugh some of these pics just a couple of weeks ago when I moved into my new place. That picture of me pulling an absolute insance face (I have a knack of managing those) was because I was trying to get out of the picture. And this was before digi cameras and easy cropping! LOL HOW OLD ARE WE GETTING?

What a blast - full of eventful moments. From starting the trip with Torgrim lighting the passenger car seat on fire with his cigarette, takig the most scenic route EVER to Andorra (SIX HOURS!!!) to getting bollucked by the police the moment we entered Pas de la Casa ("ESTAVA PITANDO!!!!!") to many gate crashing moments of holiday tour groups (hey free booze peleasse!). I remember the many drunken nights and many morning sitting in cafes guzzling down cafe con leche en vaso in a desperate attempt to get us on the slopes again.

I have so many fond memories of that time.Elin post some more pictures up!

Elin sa...

hahaaaaa - how i miss u ol!

Oh and you asking Torgrim - the rugged norwegian telemark skiing enthuiast in your posh british accent: "So, Tooorgraim, what do you ski in? Jeans?" Where upon I BURST OUT CRYING WITH LAUGHTER.. guess u gotta be norwegian to actually understand how funny that was.

Oh and .. how about that last day.. we had laughed so much all week I didnt think I had more laughs in me.. when that ugly dog attacked that snobby french lady's fur boots. I couldnt stop laughing even though my tummy hurt so bad from all the laughing I had done that week.

Will post more as i find the pics and scan them in.

Elin sa...

oh.. and.. when we crashed that british party.. and I was trying to blend in by using the most british work i knew in every sentence. "Fanny"..

And when I fell down from that bench haha.. how did I manage not to hurt myself.. and how I didnt spill a drop of my beer.